czerwca 30, 2012

Let me introduce you ... Jan Kasprowicz Park


I was thinking for a long time already to write about this park.

It is one of the largest green space in Szczecin, exist since 1900 and until 1945 has been named Quistorp Park.
In Internet you can read a lot of articles about it.  It is also thousand beautiful photos to see.

I was walking there two days ago in the early morning and I found out why I love it so much. And how I would like it to introduce to you.



When there are no people and everything is covered in the early sunlight, you can get a clear image of the whole layout.
On the grass are sitting only black crows and you can just admire the amount of green in the green space.

There is nothing better than the park in the morning.
And what do you think? What do you love parks for?













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © 2014 GREEN SQUARE , Blogger